Friday, January 5, 2007

Korean Dramas

#
1% of Anything
18 vs 29
9 End 2 Outs
90 Days, Falling in Love Days

A
A Love to Kill
Air City
All In
Alone in Love
Attic Cat
Autumn Tale

B
Bad Couple
Bad Family
Bad Housewife
Ballad of Suh Dong
Beautiful Day
Blissful Women
Blue Fish
Bodyguard
The Book of Three Han
Breathless
Bright Girl's Success Story

C
Capital Scandal
Cloud Stairway
Coffee Prince
Country Princess
Crazy for You

D
Dae Jang Geum
Damo
Dating Now aka We are Dating Now
Delicious Proposal
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
The Devil
Dr. Kkang
Drama City

E
Exhibition of Fireworks

F
Fantasy Couple
Fashion 70's
Feelings
Flowers for My Life
Fog Street
Freeze
Friends
Full House

G
Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung!
Glass Slipper
Golden Bride
Goong aka Princess Hours
Goong S aka Prince Hours
Great Inheritance
Green Rose

H
H.I.T. (Homicide Investigation Team)
Hanoi Bride
Hello! Miss
Hello, Franceska
Hello, God
Hello My Teacher aka Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Honesty
Hot Tropical Nights in December
Hotelier
How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor
Hwang Jin Yi

I
I Really, Really Like You
Ice Girl
If In Love...Like Them
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Invincible Parachute Agent
Invisible Man
Ireland

J

K

L
Law Firm
Lawyers
Let's Go to the Beach
Love is All Around
Love Letter
Love Story in Harvard
Loveholic
Lovers
Lovers in Paris
Loving You


M
Magic
The Magic Touch of Fate
MBC Best Theater
Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle
Modern Housewives
Money's Warfare
Mr. Duke
Mr. Goodbye
Ms. Kim's Million Dollar Quest
My Girl
My Love, Patzzi
My Lovely Sam Soon aka My Name is Kim Sam Soon
My Older Sister
My Sister-in-Law is 19

N
Nine Tailed Fox

O
Oh Dal Ja's Spring
Oh Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young
One Fine Day
Only You
Over the Rainbow

P
The Person I Love
Phoenix
Please Come Back, Soon Ae
Prince's First Love
Princess Lulu
Pure 19

Q
Que Sera, Sera
Queen of the Game

R
Resurrection
Romance
Rude Women
Rules of Love aka Our Attitude to Prepare Parting

S
Sad Sonata aka Sad Love Song
Sang Doo, Let's Go to School
Save the Last Dance for Me
Sea God
The Secret Lovers
Smile Again
Snow in August
The Snow Queen
Snow White
Soulmate
Spring Day
Spring Waltz
Stained Glass
Stairway to Heaven
Star's Echo
Stranger than Paradise
Summer Scent
Super Rookie
Surgeon Bong Dal Hee
Sweet 18
Sweet Spy

T
Thank You
Thousand Years of Love
Time Between Dog and Wolf
To Marry a Millionaire
Tree of Heaven

U
Unstoppable High Kick

V
Vacation
The Vineyard Man

W
Wedding
What Happened in Bali
What's Up Fox
When Spring Comes
Which Star are you From?
Winter Sonata
Wish Upon a Star aka Star in My Heart
Witch Amusement aka Witch Yu Hee
Wonderful Life

X

Y

Z

17 comments:

chocochip said...

what the heck? where's high kick the best korean drama ever?

Anonymous said...

Which drama would highly recommed?

Tiffiany_45 said...

There are so many, I can't even begin to tell you. Also, I'd need you to tell me which genre you're going for. E-mail me or PM at one of the links on the left hand side on the main page, and I'll help you out!!!

Anonymous said...

ummm... i guess Romance and Comedy

i conformed said...

high kick is NOT a drama
it's just a comedy sitcom
i mean it's like hundreds of episodes...they have some of it on youtube but a lot got deleted

Tiffiany_45 said...

My Girl, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Fantasy Couple, Full House, Goong, Hello My Teacher, and Sweet 18.

If you want more recommendations e-mail me at tiffiany_45@hotmail.com

czeree said...

hi there! i wanna ask if u have episodes of foxy lady...im not sure about the title, i mean here in the philippines the trailer i saw is entitled foxy lady...pls????
thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi. i am looking for Be Strong Geum Soon.Its actually rather old but i just gotto know abtit and think its nice.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love the enthusiasm!

blustar said...

where can i download or watch the prince's first love?

prunes. said...

urm...dont you have prince hours??
please please beg of you to upload..please!if you can't..its okay but can you recommend me some interesting and funny korean dramas??thanks.

bbyxorea said...

heyy you odont have Super Junior movie on here. well if youw anna add it to there then here is the website. youtube playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4D472FBCD0907FE1

bbyxorea said...

*corrections* heyy you dont have Super Junior movie on here. well if you wanna add it to there then here is the website. youtube playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4D472FBCD0907FE1

lalinda said...

THIS ARE THE DRAMAS I'VE WATCHED ALREADY OR THAT I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING: KOREAN ones: Bad Couple,Coffee Prince,Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang,The Devil,Full House,Goong,Lovers in Paris,Pure 19,Golden Bride,Stairway to Heaven,The Vineyard Man,Which Star are you From?,Witch Amusement aka Witch Yu Hee, and JAPANESE: Hana Yori Dango1,Hana Yori Dango 2, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Hotaru no Hikari, Bambino!, Nodame Cantabile,LIAR Game; and a few TAIWANESE ones like: Devil Beside You, It Started with a Kiss, Love Contract, Mars aka War God Mars, Silence, Why Why Love... I NEED A NEW GOOD DRAMA TO WATCH PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! THANKS ^_^

Unknown said...

Flowers for My Life, Pure 19, My love Patzzi,Save the last dance, Thank you, Yi San, Tree of heaven, country Princess,My Girl, Attic Cat, Delightful girl CHY, Que sera Sera, Phoenix, Romance,Lovers in Paris, Wedding, all are must see Kdramas!!!

Blizvolt said...

Yeah i got the same problem i watch some of the dramas i need new ones thats funny romantic and intersting I dont like bad endings too =) any suggestion?

Xyeheart said...

this should be updated... cant find "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho", its a romantic comedy by the Hong sisters.. :)